Every time we laugh, smile or frown, dynamic wrinkles are created by contractions in our delicate facial muscles. Over time, these contractions leave us with what we know as frown lines, crows feet or laughter lines.
A private consultation can elicit where your individual needs are for the treatment of these lines and wrinkles, and a tailored plan can be designed to help remove them
This excellent and inexpensive treatment achieves superb results and is ideal for the removal of:
- Frown lines
- Crows Feet and laughter lines
- Forehead creases
- lip creases
- May also lbe benificial to relieve some migraine pain
- Helps reduce a gummy smile by relaxing the upper lip area
- Reduces exessive sweating (hyperhidrosis) in the armpit area.
- Reduces the sweatglands from functioning when other medicines have been tried and have not worked
How much does it cost?
An individual breakdown would be given depending on what is prescribed with prices ranging from:
- 1 area£130
- up to 2 areas£185
- up to 4 areas£225
- Bespoke Treatments£POCPrices given at consultation
Free no obligation initial consultation
All treatments are undertaken by qualified dental professionals with specialist advice given regarding further cosmetic dental treatment if requested.